This tutorial shows you how to download the template and add the pivot points into MetaTrader 4. (MT4)
After reading this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Download and install the custom pivot points
- Load the custom pivot points
- Download and install the tradimo template
This tutorial assumes that you have opened a chart.
Installing custom pivot points
To add pivot points to your MT4, follow these steps:
- Download the pivot points by open this Download
- Copy the downloaded files.
3. Click on File and Open Data Folder
4.Click on MQL4 and then Indicators:
5.Paste the copied files:
6. Restart your Metatrader 4Every trader needs a trading journal. As a Tradimo user, you qualify for the $30 discount on the Edgewonk trading journal. Simply use the code “ tradimo” during the checkout process to get $30 off. Use this link to get the discount.
Add tradimo pivot points to your chart
- Click Insert and move your mouse over Indicators and Custom.
- Click Pivot Points and then do the same for Pivot Points Mediums.