How to identify legit bitcoin bots
As mentioned earlier, good trading robots are not hard to detect for the keen eye. Here is a checklist that you should follow when choosing a trading bot.
- Reputation – Legit bitcoin robots are likely to have a good reputation on platforms such as TrustPilot and ForexPeaceArmy.
- Regulation – These robots should only operate in partnership with adequately regulated brokers. The best regulators include the FCA and ASIC.
- Transparency – Good robots should reveal all that a trader needs to know to make informed choices.
- Customer service – Their customer services should be easily reachable and should be ready to respond to all the relevant inquiries.
- Deposits and withdrawals – Legit robots should have a seamless deposit and withdrawal process. They should allow users to withdrawal whenever they want.