Bitcoin Storm Review: The Cryptovibes Verdict!
Bitcoin Storm has a lot of good reviews on sites such as Trustpilot and is therefore highly likely to be legit. We have done a demo test on this bot and found it to be easy to use. Bitcoin Storm is 100% auto and hence can be used by anyone including complete beginners.
This review also confirms that Bitcoin Storm partner brokers are well regulated. Users have a guarantee that their money is safe when they deposit with a broker with adequate regulation. We can also confirm that Bitcoin Storm platforms are secured to ensure users’ data safety.
How To Get The Most Out of Bitcoin Storm Robot?
You can get optimum performance from Bitcoin Storm by observing the tips explained below. Please note that these tips are not a guarantee of success but will increase your chances of hitting a home run with this robot.
- Start small – Starting small allows you the peace of mind to observe how Bitcoin Storm responds to trends and determine the best time to open a trading session. You are likely to develop anxiety and end trading sessions prematurely if you deposit a lot of money. Fear and greed are the two most dangerous emotions in trading.
- Reinvest profits – The best way to grow your account when trading with Bitcoin Storm is through reinvestments. You can grow your $250 account to over half a million in less than a year through compounding. Bitcoin Storm alleges to have the potential to turn a small deposit into a fortune.
- Trade for at least 8hrs per day – Let the Bitcoin Storm robot run for at least eight hours per day. Remember that this bot places nearly a hundred trades per day and is alleged to report a profit in at least 80% of them. Allowing the robot to run for at least 8 hours reduces the chances of making a net loss by the end of a trading session.
- Trade the US markets – Wall Street is a crucial driver of bitcoin volatility. This is because there are a lot of bitcoin-related derivatives traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Trading when this bourse is open improves your chances of profitability.
After the demo, you can now start trading in real-time. Live trading with Bitcoin Storm involves opening and closing trading sessions. You need to toggle the live button to open and close a trading session.
Bitcoin Storm usually trades at risk per trade of 10% by default. This is the recommended level, but you can choose to change it to meet your needs.
After the deposit, you now have access to the Bitcoin Storm demo account. We find the demo practice with this broker to be significant, given that it reflects what you will experience in real-time trading. The Bitcoin Storm demo trader has all the features you will find in the live platform. Moreover, it relies on real-time data hence giving the user a true perspective of what to expect in the live account.
Even when Bitcoin Storm is 100% auto, it is still essential to go through the demo account. This account will help you familiarise yourself with all the functions of the live account, including the risk management features.
Deposit With The Matched Partner Broker
After registration, Bitcoin Storm automatically redirects you to the partner broker page. Here you are expected to submit more details and verify your identity and address. Identity verification includes a government ID check while address verification requires you to provide a document such as a recent bill with your address.
The ID and Proof of address are inevitable with all legit brokers. Regulators have made it mandatory for all financial institutions to verify the identity of their users. This is in a bid to curb financial crime, including money laundering.
Bitcoin Storm brokers accept deposits via most debit and credit cards, wire transfer, and e-wallets such as Neteller, Webmoney, and Skrill. You can also deposit through Bitcoin. It takes a few seconds for deposits to reflect in your trading account.
Visit the Bitcoin Storm homepage and register through the form provided on the top right corner. You need to submit your name, email, and phone number to create an account with this robot. We find the process to be seamless and secure.
Bitcoin Storm does not share users’ data with third parties without their permission. This robot claims to be compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Moreover, they allow users to choose whether they want to receive unsolicited emails.
Getting Started With Bitcoin Storm Website.
The trading process with Bitcoin Storm website is a piece of cake. All you need is to register on their website, deposit the minimum amount required, and click the live button. Bitcoin Storm is entirely auto, and hence you need no particular skill to use it.
Before we look at the trading process, it is worth noting that this bot is only accessible in select countries. Bitcoin Storm does not allow registrations in countries where it does not have a regulated broker. Try the registration process here to determine if this robot is available in your country.
If Bitcoin Storm is not available in your country, you can try Bitcoin Circuit, which we have confirmed to be available in nearly all countries. Read our Bitcoin Circuit review for more information.
What Makes Bitcoin Storm Robot Worth A Try?
- From our investigation, Bitcoin Storm App appears to be legit. This robot has excellent feedback on TrustPilot with most reviewers alleging that it is profitable.
- We have done a demo test on Bitcoin Storm and found it to be amazingly easy to use for all types of traders. The robot comes with a highly intuitive user interface and a comprehensive guide to help through set up and trading.
- Bitcoin Storm provides a seamless withdrawal process. All you need to withdraw is to fill the request form and wait for up to 24 hours. Bitcoin Storm does not have any withdrawal limits and does not charge any withdrawal fees.
- No license fee is required to trade with Bitcoin Storm. The people behind this bot charge a small commission on the fees generated through it. This implies that they only make money when you generate a profit.
- Bitcoin Storm operates in partnership with legit robot brokers. These brokers are highly reputable and well regulated. As explained above, a regulated broker is a guarantee that your money is safe.
- It is important to note that Bitcoin Storm is not risk-free. Consequently, only deposit what you can afford to lose.
How Does Bitcoin Storm App Work?
Bitcoin Storm is a piece of software that is attached to a broker system such as the MT4 to carry out the functions of a trader. Even so, users do not need to master the broker system to use this robot.
Bitcoin Storm App allegedly does all the trading functions of a professional trader. The robot reports to be able to conduct trading research by analyzing thousands of charts for tradable patterns and reading the news as they emerge. The only thing that a user needs to do when trading with Bitcoin Storm is to define their risk appetite, toggle the live button, and withdraw or reinvest profits.
As mentioned earlier, Bitcoin Storm relies on robot brokers to execute trades and handle transactions. Any deposit you make via this bot goes straight to an underlying broker. The broker is also responsible for receiving orders from the bot and executing them. Robot brokers have specialized systems that enable instant order execution. This ensures that there is no slippage and traders can capitalize on even the slightest of market opportunities.
We can confirm that the Bitcoin Storm brokers are well regulated. This means that users have a guarantee that their money is safe even if the broker goes bankrupt.
*Remember that all investment opportunities carry a certain risk. This especially applies to cryptocurrencies, which are still relatively young in the financial markets.
What Is Bitcoin Storm Software? Review Overview!
Bitcoin Storm is a computer program that is attached to a broker’s system to trade bitcoin automatically. The program is made out of the trading strategies of the world’s best bitcoin traders. There are rumors that this bot is an invention of one of the world’s richest crypto traders.
As mentioned in the introduction, Bitcoin Storm supposedly has a win rate of 88%. This means that it is allegedly 50% more accurate than the world’s best manual trader. The alleged high accuracy is attributed to its reliance on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
AI and ML are two technologies that have become very popular in trading with most institutional traders now turning to them. The two technologies have supposedly made it possible for trading algorithms to glean insights from big data within a microsecond and execute trades almost instantly. In trading, speed and accuracy are the two most crucial determinants of success.
The ML technology allegedly makes it possible for the Bitcoin Storm robot to improve itself as it interacts with data. This ensures that it can quickly adapt to a rapidly changing trading environment. Bitcoin Storm App is a fully auto robot, and hence no skill is required to use it. If you are a complete beginner, you do not have to worry about the jargon used in this review since you won’t need it to trade. Live trading with Bitcoin Storm happens at a click of a button.