We have analyzed Bitcoin Bank in relation to performance, reputation, ease of use, customer service, and safety. Here are our key findings.
- Bitcoin Bank seems to have a happy client base given its ever-growing demand and coverage by the mainstream media. The robot has been featured on leading crypto publications. It has a TrustPilot rating of 4.4/5 after nearly 1k reviews.
- This robot has a great reputation all over the internet with users alleging a daily return of up to 400%. There are also claims that it is possible to grow a small investment to a million dollars through compounding.
- Bitcoin Bank is also top-rated on customer service. We can confirm that their customer service is easily reachable through phone and live chat. You can also write them an email but it will take up to 24 hours to get a reply.
- Bitcoin Bank is beginner friendly and is currently highly popular with passive online investors. You can trade with this robot successfully even if this is the first time you are hearing about crypto trading.
- Regarding safety, Bitcoin Bank applies 128-bit key encryption and has a cyber incident response team to carry out penetration tests and patch loopholes. Furthermore, the robot is fully compliant with GDPR, a regulation that assures clients in the EU of data privacy.
We conclude that this robot is likely legit. However, while it allegedly generates extremely high ROI, it also comes at significant risk. Never invest with a margin trading bot more than you can afford to lose.