|Regulation||ASIC, CySEC, FCA, EFSA|
|Trading software||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader Supreme Edition, WebTrader|
|Headquartered||Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus|
Admiral Markets investment firms operating under the Admiral Markets trademark, established in 2001 , are leading online trading service providers, offering investment services for trading with Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs, Index Futures, Cash Indices. Admiral Markets is regulated by ASIC, CySEC, FCA, EFSA and MiFID. Admiral Markets offers the most reliable and popular trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
Admiral Markets operates a Hybrid Broker Model which is a combination of Market Execution (namely STP – Straight Through Processing, i.e. passing all transactions electronically to execution venue without human intervention) – order execution mode where a transaction is processed at the best price available on a trade server, and Exchange Execution (we don’t have ECN) – order execution mode where a transaction order is passed to an external gateway connected to an exchange or another liquidity provider.This hybrid model is built to favor both the broker and a trader.
Our dedication to provide access to highly-functional software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best and most transparent trading experience. Admiral Markets uses external auditors to enhance its operational and internal procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Since the foundation in 2001, the Admiral Markets Group has continually expanded its reach and today offers its services worldwide through its regulated trading companies, thus turning into a truly global organisation. At Admiral Markets, we are convinced that our presence in various geographical regions enables us to provide our clients with intelligent service and support wherever they choose to trade.
Regulatory Authorisation and Licence
Our investment firms are publicly acknowledged as a companies with an outstanding reputation, quality services, financial stability and high security of investments.
- The UK Financial Conduct Authority. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN: 595450, and is authorised to hold Client Money under the FCA CASS rules. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is a sister company of Admiral Markets AS (Estonia).
- Estonian Financial Supervision Authority. Admiral Markets AS is licensed and authorised by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA license â„– 4.1-1/46) for main investment and brokerage activities in the European Union and European Economic Area (EEA) cross-border basis. As a licensed organisation, Admiral Markets AS is publicly acknowledged as a company with an outstanding reputation, quality services, financial stability and high security of investments.
- CySEC in Cyprus. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), with license number 201/13, the supervisory and regulatory body for investment services firms in Cyprus. Please click here to see the full content of our license, including the investment and ancillary services that Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorised to provide as well as the financial instruments that is authorised to deal with. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is a sister company of Admiral Markets AS (Estonia) who acts as our White Label service provider.
- Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL). Admiral Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 63 151 613 839) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no. 410681. The information on the Admiral Markets Pty Ltd`s website is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- MiFID II in Europe. The Directive on Markets in Financial Instruments 2014/65/EU (MiFID II ) was adopted by the European Parliament and Council and came into effect on January 3, 2018. It regulates the markets of financial instruments for provision of investment services and activities within the European Union and European Economic Area (EEA). The main objective of MiFID II is to harmonise the governing of financial markets and to increase efficiency, enhance financial transparency, increase competition, and offer greater consumer protection in investment services. Under MiFID, an investment firm may freely provide its services within the territory of another member state or a third country, provided that such services are covered by the investment firm’s authorisation. An authorised company fully complies with Europe-wide requirements of transparency and good conduct, and therefore is allowed to provide cross-border services. Our investmentfirms Admiral Markets UK Ltd, Admiral Markets AS and Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd fully comply with the applicable requirements from MIFID II.
Flexible Trading Accounts
Deposits to trading accounts can be made in most national currencies, which are subsequently converted into GBP, EUR, USD, CHF or other applicable currencies. Additionally, if you want to protect your capital from currency fluctuation, you can have multiple trading accounts in different currencies at the same time. This gives our clients an opportunity to transfer funds from one account to another through a convenient internal transfer straight from the Trader`s Room.
Education and Analytics
At Admiral Markets, our priority is to enable our clients to make better-informed trading decisions. For this reason, we offer numerous educational programmes – including webinars and seminars – which are designed to teach trading skills and explain the financial opportunities traders can have within the Forex and CFD markets. Additionally, we publish educational books and brochures in several languages, which are distributed internationally. Our range of educational tools is constantly expanding. This dedicated section also showcases a wide selection of analytical tools to help traders better navigate the financial markets.
Admiral Markets offers customer support via phone and live chat to assist clients in all technical and organisational matters.
Security and Software
Our servers are physically located next to all major liquidity providers, to ensure best execution and lowest latency. We also offer the most reliable and popular trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
This platform was developed by a global leader in trading software, the MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Financial reports of Admiral Markets AS and Admiral Markets Group AS can be viewed on the dedicated reporting section of the Admiral Markets Group AS webpage.
Admiral Markets trading information
|Address||Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus|
|Headquarters||Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus|
|Free phone||+442035041364, +372 6309 306|
|Trading by phone|
|24 hour trading|
|Digits after the dot in quotes||5|
|Minimum position size||0.01|
|Pip spread on majors||from 0|
|Standard account, $||100|
|Mini account, $|
|Popular payment methods||Debit/Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer, SafetyPay, Przelewy, iBank&BankLink, AstroPay, Trustly, Bitcoin, Rapid Transfer,NganLuong, POLi, iDEAL, Klarna|
|Account currencies||EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, BGN, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, RON, RUB, SGD|
|Available assets||Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs, Index Futures, Cash Indices|
|Languages||Most languages as our offices span globally|
|Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader Supreme Edition, WebTrader, Android and iPhone/iPad application|
|Regulation||ASIC, CySEC, FCA, EFSA|